What to wear to The Chocolate Show - The outfit you chose

Pin It Now!

What to wear to The Chocolate Show - The outfit you chose


As you can see Outfit 1 was the outfit you chose and its what I wore as I heading up to The Chocolate Show on Friday night, except being the wally I am I was there on the wrong night!!!  I got all the way there to find out the gala night was the night before, what a wally :) (Shaking head in shame) It wasn't a complete disaster though as seeing as we were there with nothing to do we headed into Kensington and found Postino's a family run Italian restaurant which was delicious. So a good night was had anyway. Thanks for solving my what to wear dilemma even if it was for a romantic meal for two instead.

Gg Rogers at The Chocolate Show 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment