What to wear to a pre-Emmys party

Pin It Now!


What to wear to a pre-Emmys party

Ok now this is a tricky one as last night my wonderful boyfriend took me for a birthday meal at Pennyhill Park and it was truly amazing BUT this morning he tells me we're going to a party tonight...a pre-Emmys party......WHAT?!? he said he told me...which I can assure you he didn't (a girl wouldn't forget a thing like that) but how can I kick up a fuss after a beautiful evening last night and receiving a pair of Tiffany earrings! SO, with the initial panic over I think can pull this off in the time he's given me.

So what is a pre-Emmys Party and what to wear? Well it's in honour of a friend of a friend's brothers, mothers, sister's cousin who may have some connection to the Emmy awards, in other words it's an excuse for a party. It's Black Tie for guys and Red Carpet glamour for girls but what to wear? I think one of these outfits will be suitable but which one? Get to work my fantastic followers, vote for the dress I should wear tonight.

WHAT TO WEAR OUTFIT 1


Dress from Debenhams by Coast
Shoes by Dune

VOTE HERE FOR WHAT TO WEAR OUTFIT 1

WHAT TO WEAR OUTFIT 2


Dress from Coast
VOTE HERE FOR WHAT TO WEAR OUTFIT 2



WHAT TO WEAR OUTFIT 3 

Dress from Debenhams

VOTE HERE FOR WHAT TO WEAR OUTFIT 3

Vote now!



9 comments:

  1. I love the bottom dress for red carpet glamour- though a pre-emmeys might possibly be the first dress if it si a little less formal? Both look beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second dress.I love the colour and it stands out!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the long evening gown red carpet glamour all the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Navy blue cocktail dress is my pick :) love the color and style. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry this is so late Gg! I had work all day today, anyway! I love the pink coast dress :) it really stands out, it's fun and you can wear it out before Autumn really begins!
    Have a great night! Sounds like your having an amazing birthday :)

    http://www.holliegrace.com

    Hollie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Or the red dress should I say! (Looks pinky on my phones screen!) x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The long evening gown would definitely be best for red carpet glamour!(: x

    loisrosehill.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. These three choices are just gorgeous, it's hard to pick which one to go with!

    You are so beautiful!

    oxo,
     
    ML
    TWENTY YORK STREET
    Follow @20YS on Twitter : @20YS
    Follow @20YS on Facebook: TWENTY YORK STREET
    Recent post:http://www.twentyyork.com/2012/09/jacob-review-pleated-emerald-green.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm betting #3 got all the votes ... am I right?

    x Charlotte from http://www.loveandlabels.org

    ReplyDelete