What To Wear to a Wedding

Pin It Now!


What To Wear to a Wedding


What to wear to a wedding? I think the weather is going to be nice so that's a plus but to wear a hat or not to wear a hat?

Here are my choices.....

Coloured Lace Dress from Karen Millen
Shoes from Kurt Geiger



VOTE HERE FOR KAREN MILLEN DRESS


Dress from Debenhams


VOTE HERE FOR DRESS FROM DEBENHAMS



Dress from French Connection
Jacket from Marks and Spencer
Hat from John Lewis



VOTE HERE FOR JACKET FROM MARKS AND SPENCER

If this is your first time visiting my blog here's what you need to do...
Decide which outfit you think I should wear and the click on the 'Vote Now' button
The outfit with the most votes is the outfit I'll wear
All who vote & leave a comment below get a Twitter Shoutout


9 comments:

  1. I think the black dress with the white jacket and the hat are all best for a wedding, you'll look sheek and sophisticated :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purple dress for a wedding, it's classy and sexy. It makes you look super thin. But if paired with nude pumps, and if blinged up, would be best. Good luck.
    Kisses
    Sonia
    Couturebano.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red dress. I think the black dress is a bit serious. BTW, you look gorgeous in all of them! :) XX

    @gabriellehuerta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the orange dress - having just been to a lovely wedding last weekend, I'd go for that! Hope the weather stays nice for you! :) XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. hard choice between the red dress and the jacket one, but i think the dress and jacket looks really good :) although its black the jacket breaks it up nicely :) and the hat is tradition ;) very sleek fitted outfit :) lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the outfit with the hat! The hat is beautiful! And it suits you having your hair up :). Overall a smart/sophisticated outfit. Have an amazing time!! Xxx

    http://holliegrace.blogspot.co.uk

    Hollie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The black dress looks lovely! And the hat matches the whole ensemble. If it's going to be a garden wedding the first one would be perfect but if it's a church wedding or indoors, the black dress is my perfect choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Nice dresses. I think that the best option for you is the red dress with the black hat and black shoes. Try it and make a photo! What do you think! ;)

    http://www.notamistake.co/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The orange Karen Millen is my pick... summer is almost over so a bright color would be pretty for the wedding.

    ReplyDelete