What To Wear to the Lipsy Press Day

Pin It Now!


What To Wear to The Lipsy Press Day

Tomorrow I've been invited along to the Lipsy Press Day, I get to preview all their lovely clothes before they hit the shops and I can't wait!  It's being held at their offices in London and thought I'd make an occasion of it and meet my friend at The Sanderson Hotel for a drink and possibly a late lunch afterwards. What to wear? Please decide by voting underneath the outfit you think is right for the occasion. Here's my choices for my latest What to wear dilemma:




Jacket from House of Fraser
Scarf from Zara
Top from Zara
Shoes from New Look
VOTE HERE FOR CREAM JACKET


Jacket, Top and Jeans all from New Look

VOTE HERE FOR RED JEANS


Dress from Karen Millen

VOTE HERE FOR KAREN MILLEN DRESS 



This is a quick vote as it's tomorrow so on your marks get set go.......

11 comments:

  1. Loving the cream jacket and scarf... Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red jeans, it's a very up going trend. I really like it with the blazer, and the patterned top. It looks sleek, and classic. Also you look really slim in that outfit ;)

    http://couturebano.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red jeans classy and fun :)
    @jenner6

    ReplyDelete
  4. first outfit! amazing summer look even if its not really the weather of summer... very elegant, classic and stylish! shows you have good style in a subtle way not too ott! very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya What is your Twitter name so I can give you a shoutout :)

      Delete
  5. I like the Karen Millen dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the first one - very classy and stylish. Particularly like the scarf! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello fron ibiza!!! I like the cream jacket and floral scarf.hope all is well,have fun.xxxx

    ReplyDelete