What to wear to dinner with the girls on Saturday night?

Pin It Now!



What to wear to dinner with the girls on Saturday night?

On Saturday night myself & the girls are going for dinner at a nice restaurant in London. If the wine starts flowing (which I'm sure it will) some bright spark will no doubt suggest heading to a bar or club after we've eaten. So what to wear? Bear in mind when making your choice that dancing may very well follow eating!


Get voting lovely voters....................Place your vote by clicking underneath the outfit you think I should wear :-D The outfit with the most votes gets worn!!!!



Top from Warehouse
Jeans from Miss Selfridge
Shoes from New Look
VOTE HERE FOR WAREHOUSE TOP




Dress from Karen Millen 

VOTE HERE FOR KAREN MILLEN DRESS 


Dress from New Look 

VOTE HERE FOR NEW LOOK


Don't forget to leave a comment below for a Twitter #SHOUTOUT


Big Thanks as always xxx


12 comments:

  1. You look amazing in the Warehouse Top! Your hair and the outfit go together great. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much - Twitter shoutout coming your way

      Delete
  2. I agree pick number one is the best choice. Summer is about light colors. I like the white top with the nude bottom and shoes. The third choice would be better for the fall/winter months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you your opinion is invaluable as always :)

      Delete
  3. The warehouse top and whole outfit is gorgeous really suits you - and very summery :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey GG! I love the warehouse! It's very chic, it's not too dressy for dinner and maybe a night in the clubs! And I love those heels!! Rock the warehouse I say :) x
    Hollie x
    http://holliegrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi There
    I'm back!!!! The warehouse top and jeans for me. Will be fab for dinner and good boogie!!! Hope all is well. How did your fashion shoot go and when where wil pics be published?

    Lots of love
    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Warehouse top but thinking of being out with the girls and maybe a drink or 5 I know I couldn't be trusted with such light colours so I think New Look dress stands out and very sexy too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very good point :) love it, thanks so much

      Delete
  7. Love the warehouse sequin top :)
    @Jenner6

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Warehouse top! I actually recently bought it myself and haven't worn it yet, so it's great to see how good it looks on you! The whole outfit looks fab - polished but fun! Have a great night out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you. I'm sure I'll have a good time. x

    ReplyDelete