Pin It Now!
What to wear for drinks on a Saturday night?

Hi All, What to wear? I'm going to a bar which isn't 'dressy' and I don't want to wear jeans. Here's my choices.....


Monochrome look - Shirt from Oasis

                                                                    Click here to visit Oasis 


Bird of Paradise T-Shirt from Oasis


Click here to visit Oasis


Sixties style ponte dress from Debenhams



Click here to visit Debenhams


Getting voting.....

Please Please try and vote above it's the only way I can keep track of the most popular outfit!
Shoutouts on Twitter to all who vote above and leave a comment below.....






2 comments:

  1. Voted for..
    Monochrome Shirt from Oasis, fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lovely, Its the dress for me cute and firty.!! Have a fab night. xxxx

    ReplyDelete