What to wear to on Saturday night?

Pin It Now! What to wear on Saturday night?


I've just bought some new skinny jeans (in the picture) and I want to know which top / Jacket to wear with them. What to wear with skinny Jeans? I'm going out with friends on Saturday night to a bar so bear that in mind when making your choice. Over to you.....

Monsoon 

Fusion Debbie Heart Blouse




Top from Monsoon £35.00

Monsoon Lucy Scalloped Vest



Top from Monsoon £20


New Look - Parisian Indigo Super Skinny Jeans


New Look - Animal Print Blazer
 To vote just add your choice above 


and then leave a comment in the box below. 
Special #shoutout on Twitter to all those that vote.
Thank you

6 comments:

  1. I voted for the black monsoon one but really either monsoon top is nice. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hey, I can't find you on Twitter to give you a Shoutout :) What's your profile? x

      Delete
  3. black monsoon top... realy nice.x

    ReplyDelete