What to wear to a cocktail party?

Pin It Now!
What to wear to a cocktail party?


OK, my new 'what to wear' dilemma. Which dress should it be....? I'm going to a cocktail party. I've tried to throw in a bit of colour as I seem to always be in black dress of some kind or another.









French Connection 

Dress 1: French Connection

QUARRY FALLS DRESS 
A v-neck with cross-over feature at front, 
exposed zip fastening at back, padded shoulders
sheer sleeves with sequin and bead embellishment.  












               


Zara





                                                              Dress 2: Zara
                                  Blue shift dress with one shoulder


















Here are some of my other purchases, I'm not wearing them with the dresses but I just thought you'd like to see....
Crystal Buckle Bracelet  


Debenhams

Which dress do you think....?



No comments:

Post a Comment