What to wear to a Party?

Pin It Now! What to wear? I'm going to a party.....I don't know what to wear should it be outfit 1,2 or 3 

Green Sequined dress from New Look


Outfit 2, Little Black Lace dress from ASOS. Simple and understated,too simple for a night out at a glamorous launch party maybe? Is lace in fashion or is it SO last season (fashionistas please advise). Again a bargain find from ASOS only £45, I’m also wearing a pair of Swarovski crystal earrings (black shoes my own)

Dress from ASOS / Earrings from Swarovski
                                 

Final outfit, Outfit 3. Shorts and top (H&M / New Look) I do love this outfit but are the shorts too short and the top too see through? Not sure? The shorts are from H&M (£24.99) and the top is from New look (£7.99)
 
Shorts from H&M / Top from New Look


So tell me....what should I wear???


The winning outfit was.............


Thanks to all that gave their opinions, the party was a great success and so was the dress! x

No comments:

Post a Comment